The Green Guerrillas have for the last 8 years been seeking solutions and alternatives to the approaching challenges of our existence as a species on this planet- food and water security.
We are established in the South Peninsula on an outdoor experimental working closed loop farm based on 1 hectare of rural agriculture land.
Our energy has been directed to the science of nature, and primitive farming methods that are based on waste stabilization and closed loop farming techniques, to achieve sustainable solutions. Our animal husbandry is guided by the philosophy of the 5 freedoms; our revolution is against our own complacency.
“Perhaps the time has come for all of us to evaluate our vocabulary and understanding to what we think is green”
Akim Riemer Green Guerrillas
What are the Green Guerrillas about?
- Advocate thought
- Greener should be cheaper
- Share capital intellect
- Support the community where we live
- Be vocal on issues regarding the abuse of factory farmed animals
- Be accountable to the food we eat
- Be accountable to the waste we produce
Services we offer
- Establishment of closed loop vegetable gardens
- Intergraded waste management systems
- Grow your own food courses
- Water wise and water management of gardens
- Anki’s POP UP SHOP-fresh farm produce (currently open on Fridays’ from 16-18h)
We all have a role to play regarding our environment, we are the custodians of this planet for the future generations; if you think you are too small to make a difference then you have never spent a night with a mosquito.
Let’s be like compost worms and give back more than we take.
Send Message to listing owner