The Waldorf Dancing Ring is a simple craft that will keep your kids entertained on those rainy winter days. Not only will they get their creative fix but you can get them to dance around the house to get rid of some energy once they are done.
What you need:
- Curtain Ring
- Ribbon in a variety of colors
How to make them:
- Remove the metal loop at the end of the curtain ring.
- Cut your ribbon into lengths of 120cm:
We used 6 lengths, you can either use a different colour per lengths or repeat the colours.
- Tie the ribbons onto the ring one by one:
Pull the ribbon through the ring and stop when it’s halfway through. Knot it twice onto the ring and repeat with the rest of the ribbons.
- Dance around the room with your ribbon ring.