This week’s recipe comes from one of our moms, Keri Ascot-Evans. Thanks Keri, so comforting, yum!
- 500g macaroni
- 1 large block of cheddar cheese
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and onions
- 1 packet of bacon
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Fry bacon until crispy and add tom & onion mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and origanum.
- Grate all the cheese.
- Mix together bacon, tom&onion, pasta and cheese (keep some cheese aside to sprinkle over the top of the dish)
- Place into an oven proof dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20 min or until the cheese on top is bubbling.
Now its your turn…
Have you tried this recipe? How did you find it? Did you add anything new? We would love to know how it turned out for you. Please share in the comments below.
Also, don’t forget, if you have a recipe you would like to share, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love a pic of your masterpiece if you have one.
Picture sourced from Delicious Magazine