Homemade ice pops are an excellent way to help keep kids cool and hydrated on a warm day. Using goat milk yogurt may be a great choice for kids with cow milk sensitivity. This recipe has no added sugars and is so easy to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 6 hours
Makes 6 goat ice pops
Ingredients for Mixed Berry Goat Milk Yogurt Ice Pops
- 12 ounces (3 4oz pouches) KABRITA Goat Milk Yogurt & Fruit – Mixed Berry
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 4 ounces water
- Ice Pop molds of your choice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Fill ice pop molds with blended mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, run molds under warm water for 15 seconds and ice pops should slide out easily.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: This recipe makes 6 full-size ice pops. Adjust recipe for smaller molds.
Nutrition Facts per ice pop (4.6oz): Calories: 65, Total Fat: 0.75g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Protein: 1.3g, Cholesterol: 2.5mg, Sodium: 10 mg, Carbohydrates: 14g, Vitamin C: 19%, Vitamin E: 10%, Vitamin D: 10% DV