Look no further than the SPM Events Calendar for all the latest happenings in the deep south.
- This event has passed.
Safe Med First Aid Course
May 27, 2015 @ 8:30 am - May 28, 2015 @ 11:30 pm
Safe Med First Aid Courses in May
Safe-Med is a Cape Town based company specialising in Medical Emergency and First Aid training. This training aids to reduce the extent of injury or save the life of a person in crisis.
Safe Med Courses for May at Constantiaberg Hospital:
– First Aid for Children with CPR (Wed, 13th May)
– Level 1 (Thurs&Fri 14th-15th May) 8am to 4pm
– Basic Life Support BLS (Sat, 16th May) 8 am to 1pm
– Antenatal First Aid (Sat, 16th May OR Wed, 27th May OR Thurs, 28th May) 08.30 to 11.30
– Childminder/Domestic Worker First Aid training (Tues&Wed 19th-20th May) 08.30 to 12.30
Contact us for more information – Vanessa Pickford 0827729238
WHAT SETS US APART
- Expertise forged in a combined 40 years in resuscitation and training experience
- Experienced instructors guaranteed to deliver top quality training
- Commitment to ensuring course participants gain confidence and competence in emergency medical response
- Small classes affording personal attention. Optimal instructor : student ratio
- Courses tailored to specific training needs
Mediclinic has partnered with Safe-Med’s Antenatal CPR Course, offering courses to new and expectant parents within all Mediclinics in the Western Cape